Well I thought this might be an easy blog to try and get back into the habit. I know I’ve been gone for a really long time, but I’ve been dealing with a severe sinus infection that has last about three weeks. I’m still not fully healed, but am finally starting to feel better. So on to the tag. I was tagged by two beauties Autty http://auttyw.wordpress.com/ and Tricia http://beautytriciasway.wordpress.com/ and since I was tagged by two I will answer both set of questions. **** just tagged by another beauties and since I like doing these little survey thingys I’m going to answer Twizzie questions also http://www.unhingedmakeup.com/ ****
– You must post these rules.
– Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
– Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
– You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
– Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
– No tag backs.
– No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this’. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
1. What is your favorite foundation?
Right now I’m loving MUA’s foundations
2. What is your favorite indie beauty brand?
There are a few companies I really like, but the one I use the most is Detrivore http://www.detrivorecosmetics.net/
3. What high end brand would you love to try that you haven’t already?
I would really like to try Chanel
4. If you could only have two makeup products, what would they be? (i.e. foundation, eyeshadow, etc)
Concealer and eyeshadow
5. What is your go to makeup look when you want to feel especially spiced up?
A dark smokey eye with a pop of bright eyeshadow like lime green or hot pink.
6. What is one makeup product you could never live without?
I could never do without primer/base
7. What is your favorite eyeshadow color on yourself?
hmmmm there are a few colors I really like, but I guess I’ll go with purple.
8. What is one makeup color you do not think you can pull off?
9. Do you have a go to lipstick color? If so what is it?
I don’t wear a lot of lipstick and most of it is a nude color.
10. What is one makeup skill you feel you are exceptionally good at?
Doing my eyebrows lol
11. What is your all time favorite makeup item that you own? (i.e. a certain lipstick, blush, etc. please include the brand and color name)
My E.L.F. brushes!!! They are so soft, wash well, and is super at blending.
1. If you could only buy from one brand high end or drugstore what would it be?
ummmmm….this is a hard one, but right now I’m really digging WnW.
2. What is your “holy grail” product?
Primer/bases they can really help make a look
3. Mascara or lipstick. If you would only wear one, which would you pick?
This is easy since I don’t wear lipstick much………mascara
4. If you could only take to ONE social networking site to promote your youtube/blog which would it be?
5. What is your favorite Nail polish brand?
So far I really am liking Hard Candy.
6. If you could only have one makeup product what would it be? ( ie: Eyeshadow, Foundation, Concealer.. etc.)
7. What is your favorite television show?
There is no way I pick just one, but I’ll got with my top three. I ❤ Dr.Who, Archer, and Supernatural.
8. What is your all time favorite candy?
Anything with chocolate especially dark and caramel or peanut butter.
9. Makeup brushes or your fingers?
10. If you could spend an entire day with ONE person from youtube, it can be any person. Why would it be and why?
Hmmmm I would pick Cora from VintageorTacky or Heather from Sokolum. I love both of their personalities and I think we’d mesh well.
11. What is your favorite foundation?
Right now I’m loving MUA’s foundation
1: What are your top five favorite musicians/bands?
hmmmm Korn, Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed, Dethklok (I know they’re just a cartoon metal band), and Dropkick Murphy’s.
2: Your top eyeshadow primer?
Right now it’s UDPP
3: Best lipstick shade for your skintone?
Uh I really don’t know since I don’t really wear lipstick. I guess nude since that is what I usually wear.
4: Favorite drugstore mascara(s)?
Acura from Aldi’s
5: Do you enjoy practicing on others by doing their makeup?
I’ve never done anyones make up, but I think it would be fun to try.
6: Can you record videos (or do makeup) with others watching? (Significant other, siblings, etc)
No, I can barely do it by myself, which is why I never uploaded a video to my youtube. lol
7: Which do you prefer; loose pigment or pressed powders?
I like the pigmentation of loose but it’s messy so if I’m in a rush I like pressed.
8: Do you enjoy foiling?
I haven’t tried it yet, but it looks cool.
9: How many times have you colored your hair?
Over 10 times, but never any fun or interesting colors =(
10: Do you like cats?
HELL YES!!!!! My goal in life is to be a crazy cat lady or at least it’s a goal if I’m 50 and living alone. lol
11: What is your most favorite full-face makeup attire that you’ve done on yourself?
I have a lot of ideas I’ve been wanting to play with, but never made the time. I did like doing my own zombie make up for zombie prom.
So I’m really new at this whole blog thing and do not know 11 people who haven’t already been tagged. I only know one blogger who hasn’t been tagged.
1. Lacey http://laceysmiles84.blogspot.com/
1. What brand has disappointed you the most?
2. Who is your top youtube beauty?
3. If you could have a make up lessons from one person who would it be and why?
4. How long does it take for you to do your make up?
5. What is your go to colors for eyeshadow?
6. When did you really get into make up?
7. what’s the story behind your blog or youtube name?
8. What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
9. What book are you reading right now?
10. What is your favorite make up line?
11. Do you have a particular make up look you do when you are rushed or not in the make up spirit?